As part of our medical billing services in NY, we offer a multitude of fully customized online reports for your practice. These reports offer a clear analysis of revenue cycle management, provider performance, insurance reimbursements, and more, using interactive charting. Simplify medical billing and coding by allowing us to streamline claims reimbursement and patient invoicing processes to ensure you maximize revenue and capture every dollar you’re entitled.
- Insurance credentialing application completion and follow-up
- A dedicated Billing Account Manager to ensure effective communication
- Daily submission of claims for prompt payment
- Claim scrubbing to prevent costly denials
- Authorization verification and tracking
- Creation and mailing of patient invoices
- Appeals and follow-up on denied claims to ensure maximum reimbursement
- A simple, secure, HIPAA-compliant billing platform that enables efficient communication
- Online customizable reports that provide complete transparency
- Affordable percentage pricing to ensure that you get paid first
- PQRS Reporting Submission
EMR/EHR IntegrationElectronic Medical Records (EMR/EHR) usage is spreading rapidly throughout the medical community. Part of this is because medical practices that effectively integrate their use are eligible for incentive payments from the government. Park Medical Billing not only provides its clients with multiple EHR options to choose from, we also provide seamless integration with any billing software.
Our healthcare billing services can provide:
- Professional, quick integration with the EMR vendor of your choice
- Complimentary integration of billing software with existing EMR solutions
- Complimentary maintenance ensuring continuous integration
- Consultation and Advice on compatible EMR solutions
Our medical billing company consists of healthcare billing specialist that works with a large selection of online practice management software that can deliver both reliable and fast reimbursements. We aim to streamline the billing process, actively go after denials, increase total collections, and build confidence that your billing is running smoothly.
Claims Follow-UpPursuing claims is an important aspect of the healthcare billing services we provide. Our system prioritizes claims -, going after all denials on our client’s behalf to ensure full reimbursement is made. We understand the importance of claim follow –up, and work aggressively to make certain that none of your money is ‘left on the table’. While in-house billers often do not have the time to appeal a denied claim, we focus on pursuing them until it is resolved.
Park Medical Billing employs a dedicated staff of professionals who complete all aspects of the claim follow-up process, including calling the patients and payers, researching all denials and resolving payment issues. Their primary focus is providing both accurate and prompt collections. Unpaid and disputed medical insurance claims are pursued aggressively. We also include secondary and tertiary medical claim billing. The goal is a resolution, and our success is based entirely on our results.
How do we do this? Systematic tracking makes it possible to manage claims payments effectively. We track claims payments, adjustments, and responsible parties. With dedicated staff to enter all EOBs into the tracking system, Park Medical Billing can expertly handle this task for you.
When you are our client, maintaining updated account records is no longer a concern. You also won’t have to worry about posting payments.
With our simple-to-use interface, you will be able to easily and quickly review the status of any claim. We provide peace of mind that your billing is accurate, and you are receiving all of the revenues that you are entitled to.
Patient InvoicingNowadays, patients are becoming responsible for increasingly larger amounts of their medical bills. The combination of changing co-insurance requirements and increasing co-pays and deductibles have led to this situation. To prevent the possibility of non-payment, medical practices should always attempt to collect payment when the service is rendered. However, when both the patients and practice do not know exactly how much their co-insurance or deductible is, all of the money may not be collected. Patient collections, therefore, requires both skill and experience.
Park Medical Billing features a patient invoicing system that is inclusive of the entire billing process. Our system can send out as many invoices as necessary to collect co-pay and self-paid accounts. We automatically contact patients, taking the process out of your hands. Since we are a third party, we can aggressively, yet courteously, manage the entire billing process, and, when needed, referring the account to collections through a reputable national agency.
Reduce DenialsIt is the insurance companies’ responsibility to reduce reimbursement or flat out deny payment for services. The fact is, denials can happen for a number of reasons, but with a dedicated professional staff using an effective denial management system, insurance denials can be reduced.
Park Medical Billing has developed a denial management system that is not only efficient; it is also effective. Years of experience in the IT and medical billing service industry in NJ & NY has given us the data needed to analyze the thousands of reasons insurance companies may use for denials. We have looked at the different payers, and created rules that power our software. Our intelligent system has a process for every type of denials, as well as the corresponding resolution.
Below are some of the features:
- Our rules engine handles every denial, assigning a unique resolution code to each one
- Each denial is organized by remarks, adjustment codes and EOB messages
- Relevant users are notified by workflow if needed for input
- Denials that need further information are flagged for the office staff
- Resolution suggestions are included with each denial to assist staff
- Users can filter and search information easily